Employer: Assai Consult
Work Type/s: Part Time, 1 day/week; rate on negotiation
Classification/s: Marketing and Communications
Sector/s: Development, Architecture, Education
Location: Carlton, Melbourne
Date: Immediate start
Assai Consult is a small consultancy in Carlton, offering social infrastructure for development and evaluation for social change.
We are seeking an experienced marketing freelancer to support the team with website development, written and multimedia content, social media management, press and business development. You will primarily be working with our architecture principal, whose exciting new project will include a website, an online community, an online course and a book.
One day (8 hours) per week, in a home office in Carlton. Please note there is limited parking in the area.
The role entails:
- Creation and maintenance of marketing collateral, including a website redesign, multimedia and written content, and graphics
- Business development and marketing for the existing consultancy
- Building and managing a social media community around a new start-up
- Blogging and light content marketing; managing contributors and editing their work
- Offline marketing, including arranging for speaking slots and press
- Maintenance of two WordPress websites, following SEO and content best practice
Cultural fit is an important consideration, as you will be working in a home environment with children and pets. Successful applicants will be respectful, confident and pro-active self-starters.
If you are interested, please email David Week with your CV, a cover letter, and your preferred hourly rate. Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you!